#1 05-12-2020 5:58 pm

Case
MVP Member

New Bowling Test - Help us test new pin programming in the Bowling Test room.

New pins are live in the Bowling Test room.   Please stop by and let us know what you think!   

We believe we are very close to our "final" version of the pins.  The new changes should have less sliding and more consistent pin behavior. 

Please give it a try!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 05-12-2020 11:59 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Re: New Bowling Test - Help us test new pin programming in the Bowling Test room.

Personally i wish you would quit tweaking. It's never gonna be perfect to everyone

#3 05-13-2020 11:17 am

Case
MVP Member

Re: New Bowling Test - Help us test new pin programming in the Bowling Test room.

SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

Personally i wish you would quit tweaking. It's never gonna be perfect to everyone

While I agree with this, that doesn't mean there is not room for some final adjusting.  People seem to think the changes in the test room are really an improvement.   I know we can't keep everyone happy, nor do we want to make it super easy.  But it is a little weird to see a pin slide the entire way across a lane and that is the kind of thing the new update tries to address.

Case

#4 05-13-2020 11:55 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

What kind of sliding pins? Just a single pin slide? We need the sliding pins at times to pick up a split

#5 05-13-2020 4:14 pm

Case
MVP Member

SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

What kind of sliding pins? Just a single pin slide? We need the sliding pins at times to pick up a split

I am talking more about the ones that traveled unnaturally long.  You should still be seeing the ability to pick up spares work okay in the test room.  If not please let us know!   

Case

#6 05-14-2020 10:08 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Let me offer an example Case.  Let's say I roll what should be a strike.  but the 7 pin rebounds off the left wall and slides/dances/wobbles all the way across the lane to the 10 pin position where it is picked up and reset back to the 7 pin position.  This is the sort of odd pin behavior that has been corrected by the new pin mods in the test room.  And thanks Case for working on the pins that stand back up.  I have several times seen pins that would fall...stand up....fall again...and stand back up a second time.  This seems to have been addressed and fixed in the new mods.  So thanks bunches!  I know you're waiting for testing and feedback to be complete before putting the mods into league rooms.  Looking forward to their release!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#7 05-16-2020 6:24 am

kathy0777

case, there is definitely a problem with pins or way set up, no one can hardly get a 300 game, even the ones that always get lots of them, is great that the pins don't slide like they did, but new program is not working, hope you can take care of it. A lot are talking about quitting bowling and dropping their membership. So don't take too long on taking care of this problem. I know you are trying to do what is best for your members, so just wanted you to know. Thanks

Board footer