#1 05-15-2020 9:59 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Pin Barriers

Hi Case!  I've seen a couple of league members saying that while trying to pick up a spare the ball strikes the pin but bounces off.  This happened to me today in first round of tour #4.  It was an easy pickup...10 pin standing solo...but when ball hit the pin...it ricocheted off like the pin was nailed to the floor.  You might want to look into this.  Thanks!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 05-15-2020 11:43 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Pin Barriers

BTW....no....i was NOT credited for the pickup.  it scored as an open frame 9/0

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 05-16-2020 12:00 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

this seems to be a recurring anomaly.  it just happened to me again.  thank goodness not in tour this time!

#4 05-17-2020 10:11 am

whipsNchains2
MVP Member

the unseen barrier still exists...my ball didn't even get to the pins before it lofted into outerspace...just letting ya know..

#5 05-17-2020 3:55 pm

Case

This is a weird one.  I will keep my eyes open!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#6 05-17-2020 8:02 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

yes its still happening.  i left the #8 pin and second roll should have taken it out but ball bounced right off the pin and left it standing.

#7 05-17-2020 8:32 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

and twice within the last 30 minutes the ball seems to hit an invisible ramp and go airborne.  strange days indeed.  most perculiar mama.  (john lennon lol)

#8 05-17-2020 8:55 pm

Sandy19577
MVP Member

You want to talk about weird? I got some weird my pins were falling before I even roll the ball. and a couple of times my 10 pin just fell over right behine the end of lane w/out it even being hit by ball
hmm

Board footer