SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

ANOTHER PINBALL GLITCH

Saved none of stats I earned this morning

#2 05-18-2020 7:03 pm

Case

Re: ANOTHER PINBALL GLITCH

Hello,

I looked and I do see scores recorded from this morning... Is there a particular game that did not save? 

Case

P.S.  Holy #$@# with your high score!   That must have been a fun game.

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-18-2020 7:42 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Case I had reached level 111? When I got back on it said 108. I had another score over 2 million that i did not see and far as the high score it was fun with the exception of the numb fingers. I had the multiplier at x6 and almost x7 before losing the ball. I did have some issues with my net so i am assuming that played a part in it?

#4 05-19-2020 3:24 pm

Case

SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

Case I had reached level 111? When I got back on it said 108. I had another score over 2 million that i did not see and far as the high score it was fun with the exception of the numb fingers. I had the multiplier at x6 and almost x7 before losing the ball. I did have some issues with my net so i am assuming that played a part in it?

Yes if your network has issues when you finish a game it will not close out properly.   I did check the database to see if there were any unfinished games with large scores that I could close out but didn't see anything too crazy.   The game only saves your score at certain points during the game so it doesn't slow it down.

I will have to take another look at the leveling.  I am guessing the progress bar in the browser is not updating the same as what is being saved.  Thank you for reporting the issue again.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 05-19-2020 10:11 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Thanks and if you was impressed with the first score then I'm sure the 23 million score will have your jaw dropping smile

Board footer