#1 04-27-2020 7:31 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Things mentioned before

Just a quick note for Case.  Don't forget what we spoke about concerning the option to make our guestbook entries "public" or "private".  They should automatically be "private" when someone submits one.  And we then should have the option to let it remain private or post it publicly.  As it stands right now everything submitted is automatically public.  This can potentially lead to conflict.  And just to jog your memory...we gals are still waiting for the option to have a female bowler image.  Thanks!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 04-27-2020 11:56 pm

Case
MVP Member

Re: Things mentioned before

SexySouthernGirl wrote:

Just a quick note for Case.  Don't forget what we spoke about concerning the option to make our guestbook entries "public" or "private".  They should automatically be "private" when someone submits one.  And we then should have the option to let it remain private or post it publicly.  As it stands right now everything submitted is automatically public.  This can potentially lead to conflict.  And just to jog your memory...we gals are still waiting for the option to have a female bowler image.  Thanks!

These items are not forgotten, although we will initially roll out guestbooks with a delete function rather than keeping everything private.   I realize this may not seem ideal and we can revisit it later if there are still concerns but 99% of guestbook comments are welcoming and supportive so having everyone have to "approve" them in advance adds a layer of complexity that may not be necessary.

The female bowler we are just waiting to hear back with a quote on.  I tried to draw long hair and it just looked scary!  wink

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-21-2020 2:51 pm

connie978
MVP Member

Re: Things mentioned before

I have lines going through chat. Can't read half of my chat box.

Board footer