#1 05-13-2020 4:01 am

Micmon224

Klondike

Hi Again!

FYI: The information "I" button doesn't work. (Hopefully, for new players, the information is ready behind the button.)

Also, could you move the "I" & "Full Screen" buttons inwards to the RIGHT more, please? Even with different browsers, it's hard to reach the "I." Thanks.

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#2 05-21-2020 12:16 am

Micmon224

Re: Klondike

The game barely lets me have a few deck turns --when suddenly-- the game quits and sends me back to the introduction screen! This happened several times before I could rack up a "midway" score --with no moves left-- or when I could have possibly progressed to go out/win!

Also, could you program in a "NO TURNS/NO MOVES LEFT" feature?  TY!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#3 05-21-2020 5:32 pm

Case
MVP Member

Re: Klondike

Hello,

The information button is actually not for what you think, it is information on the game developer that we disabled since it was confusing users.   I will look at removing the button in the future.

We are working with the game developer on issues with some of these games and will update you guys!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer