#1 05-22-2020 10:40 pm

masonmac137

Power Meter bug in bowling & feature requests

Thanks for all that you've done so far! Just wanted to bring some things to the attention of the developers. there seems to be a sensitivity issue in bowling with the mouse, some shots, the character will just throw the ball without me aiming, and other times it will skip the speed bar and go right to aiming, resulting in a slow gutterball. in my opinion there should really be an option to go back and adjust your shot (as long as the ball isn't released), similar to pogo, as the runaway gutters are unfair. There Should also be a way to apply spin to the ball using the left and right mouse clicks as desired. This game is ok, but please remember that people are coming here because we are being forced to leave pogo, so we want the game features and graphics to be almost exact, as our league has ran smoothly for many years and we wish to keep it that way. thanks so much!

#2 05-23-2020 6:23 am

bayoubengal

Re: Power Meter bug in bowling & feature requests

Try a different mouse.  I've experienced none of the issues mentioned above.  In addition you may also try cleaning your browser cache regularly (I run Ccleaner daily) and scan your PC for virus and malware after cleaning it.  As far as any further tweaks to bowling go, I'm against it.  I came from Pogo too and the LAST thing I want is for Cases Arcade to become Pogo.  The bowling game there was mind-numbingly slow.  It took forever for the ball to get to the pins.  The pins had no action.  And each frame was timed so that everyone had to bowl at the same snail's pace.  Bowling here is refreshingly delightful compared to Pogo.  If you want more curve when you roll the ball here, simply reduce the power level and it will work fine.  As far as making the game more like Pogo, I vote no.

Proud Member Of Little Paws League

#3 05-23-2020 12:56 pm

Mason

Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll give them a try. As far as the features, I’m sorry. I’m not arguing, just having a debate. I disagree. First off the pins fall and then stand back up, second, you cannot see everyone’s score in the room on a leaderboard like pogo, so there is no way to tell if your opponent is being honest in their score. Let’s face it. Not everyone is an honest player, sadly. Next, I don’t see any stats here. The biggest flaw In ny opinion though is the lobby. Not being able to see a leaderboard with scores and place numbers presents problems in a large league like mine. We also do not have a friends list and it does not announce when people come in the room.

If I’m incorrect about any of this information, please let me know!

#4 05-23-2020 7:43 pm

lindaglenn102

all that info is at the top click on down arrow score and it gives you info
tks

Board footer