#1 05-23-2020 1:06 pm

lindaglenn102

managing rooms

Can you fix the host so when I put their name to be able to mute etc players that when I am not there they will have this permission until I remove their names.? without me coming to the room and doing each time and so each of our league rooms will have that info as well
tks

#2 05-26-2020 9:02 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: managing rooms

Hi Linda!

This is already set in place! Once you make someone a Moderator of your room, they keep the powers until you remove them! It is up to them, to activate their Mod Powers with the 'Mod Me' link in  the Navigation bar.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 05-26-2020 9:13 am

lindaglenn102

ty richard

#4 05-27-2020 9:07 pm

Micmon224

Hi! How does the 1st MOD remove the badge after her/his tourney finishes, when the NEXT MOD comes onboard to run tourney/s, please? Tonight it looked as though there were 2 Moderators and we couldn't figure out how to turn the 1st MOD off.

Could there be On/Off programming built in, without a HTD/MOD totally leaving the room/then re-entering the room (which slows up game play, etc), or without me doing a TOTAL REMOVAL of a permanent MOD in order to turn off the "MOD ME" badge for that day/night, please? ( A Total Removal also means that the Mod has to continually re-register using her/his MyLeague PW ---which I wouldn't have to begin with!)

(I initially gave my 2 Co-Admins & my HTDs full/Permanent powers within Case's Arcade and I trust them!)

If I misunderstood how to use the settings, I'd appreciate understanding this better! TY!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#5 05-28-2020 10:11 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Hi Mic!

Moderators can remove their badge by leaving the room and re-entering.  Also, you don't 'have' to remove their status, or tell them to turn it off. As long as your members know which host to listen to, there isn't an issue with having more than one moderator in your room at the same time. Unless you personally, want only one moderator visible - than it is up to you to tell them to remove it when desired.

We apologize if there was a misunderstanding where Leagues thought only one Moderator could be active at a time. You can have as many as you'd want - it's your choice.

Also, you mentioned that when you remove someone - they need to re-register with their password from MyLeague. This is incorrect. If you remove a moderator, all you have to do is type their name back into the 'Add Moderator' section, and click add. They do absolutely nothing - no passwords are requiring for making a user a moderator. You may be mistaking this, with the ability to REQUEST a room. This DOES require the Head Admin's name and password, to verify proof and ownership of the League.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer