#1 05-28-2020 6:28 am

GutterBallz

pool/billards

Hello I am hearing that a pool game is in the works here but I see nothing about it on the site. is this rumor true? as a pogo member for years I used to play pool there daily. I ran several leagues and played in many others, pool is by far my favorite game. I would love to see cases arcade bring a pool game to the site. I know a lot of leagues would also be happy seeing as pool players don't have many options since pogo stopped pool. thanks for any info

#2 05-28-2020 1:38 pm

Case

Re: pool/billards

Pool is indeed coming, hopefully within the next week or two!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-29-2020 2:26 pm

DJ4U60

ooo pool thats interesting!! can't wait for that!!

#4 06-04-2020 8:35 pm

Myles2424
MVP Member

Case....Enjoyed playing Pool..Only 1 problem is....When a person shoots a ball of theirs and the 8 Ball goes into a pocket , then that person should  loose the game..Always been that way..What do you think????
Myles2424

#5 06-04-2020 11:29 pm

DJRock

so just tried the new "pool" game.. where is the English/spin? I heard there would be a jump shot options too that I don't see? how can u have a pool game without English?  not to be negative but this is way to basic and not going to work for tours.. it doesn't come close to competing with pogo or even game desire.

#6 06-05-2020 4:31 am

Case

As we have posted it is a beta test so we can work out some of the basic issues like connecting, making it work across different computer types, etc.   There definitely will be improvements coming to the game!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#7 06-05-2020 4:53 am

DJRock

is English/spin one of the improvements in the works? usually that's a common thing with any pool game as its the biggest part of pool. also the jump shot option is this in the works or just a rumor I've heard from someone claiming to be a lead tester for this game?

#8 06-05-2020 9:33 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Hi DJRock!

We do not have 'lead testers'. Additionally our staff has our status shown in our profile. So if you ever think someone is apart of our staff - please check their profile.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer