#1 05-09-2020 7:52 pm

catsathome3

new game suggestion

I would be interested if you could have canasta here in the arcade to play with other players and be able to join with a friend. Cant figure out how to do that in pogo. Thank you. catsathome3

#2 05-10-2020 11:01 am

Case

Re: new game suggestion

Thank you for your suggestion!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-12-2020 6:04 pm

Micmon224

catsathome3 wrote:

I would be interested if you could have canasta here in the arcade to play with other players and be able to join with a friend. Cant figure out how to do that in pogo. Thank you. catsathome3

I hope I did this post/reply correctly! My apologies if I goofed! I wrote Case a lengthy request (and a complaint about Pogo's Canasta HD settings) about Canasta too! Please look at the Forums' "Other Sites" area for my post on "Canasta."

We, Dragonslayers, played the old Canasta almost every night..with nice abilities to Chat, swap places, let into the room our extended friends as watchers, etc!  We dearly miss those features!

We want a Canasta here, too! Happy wink! Crossing Our fingers with you!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#4 05-13-2020 9:18 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Hi Micmon! All game or feature requests would go in the 'Feature Request' section of the Message Forum (located right under Site Announcements).

I moved your Canasta request topic into the correct section for you! smile

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#5 06-06-2020 9:18 am

poncho10wi
MVP Member

are there going to me more Auto Daub's in Bingo coming soon? i really like them

Board footer