#1 06-11-2020 7:58 pm

RailwayLil

about chat

chat is not working it is driving me crazy and chat refreshes on it's own then whatever I had type is gone it takes too long for my chat to show up to send it very annoying could you please fix this

I really like the pins the way they are had stopped playing bowling as much as I used too cause it was boring game was way to easy people should not be getting 50 or more 300's in a day what fun is that the way the game is keeps me wanting to play RailwayLil

#2 06-12-2020 5:25 pm

RailwayLil

Re: about chat

I really which you could fix the chat it is making the game not that  fun
no more it is aggravating I tried 2 different browser and still not working

I really like the pins the way they are had stopped playing bowling as much as I used too cause it was boring game was way to easy people should not be getting 50 or more 300's in a day what fun is that the way the game is keeps me wanting to play RailwayLil

#3 06-12-2020 9:41 pm

Case

Hi,

Is this impacting all the games you are playing or is it mostly in one?  (The chat is slightly different depending on the game!)

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 06-12-2020 10:03 pm

RailwayLil

I don't know if it is others games I do know I can chat fine in solitaire pinball and falling cubes others games I don't know

#5 06-12-2020 10:18 pm

Case

So is it mostly bowling, then?

Case

#6 06-13-2020 6:01 am

Case

RailwayLil wrote:

I really which you could fix the chat it is making the game not that  fun
no more it is aggravating I tried 2 different browser and still not working

I just made some changes to the chat this morning, please let me know if it is working better for you now!

Case

#7 06-13-2020 1:31 pm

RailwayLil

chat is working thank you very much for fixing it

Board footer