SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

New Games

Will you be offering more than 4 games

#2 03-11-2020 11:40 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: New Games

Yes, we will be offering more games soon!

#3 05-09-2020 7:37 pm

sensiluv3

Thank you very much for all the hard work you all are doing for this site. I am head admin of final frontier league.We run tourneys at www.heybingo.com in (spin  bingo).Since pogo has killed the most popular games for leagues,many leagues have started to host tourneys in heybingo spin a bingo as well as pogo.I was wondering if  spin bingo could possibly be a game in casesarcade since heybingo will most likely not work by years end.

#4 05-10-2020 11:06 am

Case
MVP Member

That's an interesting way of playing Bingo!   We can definitely look into it.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 05-10-2020 3:19 pm

sensiluv3

Hey bingo (spin bingo) is so cool,You get 15 spins and free dabs which can be used any where.And you get arrow dabs which can be used any where in that row. You have 4 cards and you try to fill the patterns and a full card.I have seen 4 leagues which hosted in Pogo and now also host at Hey bingo.They all get many members who register for spin bingo tours.Your very Welcome.

#6 12-03-2020 3:04 pm

bbyluvsboo
Website

I have one request for a game which is Yahtzee smile Can you please bring that game. Had to Edit because I forgot to also request if permissible can we have a DCR game too? I may be pushing my luck but worth a try lol....If you can bring those 2 games I'll so leave pogo in a heartbeat smile

Last edited by bbyluvsboo (12-03-2020 3:21 pm)

DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE

#7 12-04-2021 9:39 pm

awsmgrlpl
Website

I agree why not add some games to this site, may have the member cause to pay to be here. frans buddys league looking for new members and host. come by and try us out. myleague.com/fbs. come see us at 2 pm to 4 7 pm to 9 pm gla.

Board footer