#1 12-15-2020 12:58 pm

Case
MVP Member

New Game Alert - Christmas Luck Slot is open to all!

Hi all,

Our newest slot game, Christmas Luck, is now available for everyone!  This 20 lines slot features auto-spins and a fun present picking bonus round! 

This is a seasonal title and will be available until early January except for our MVP Plus users who can access seasonal titles year round!

Find the new game on your Games menu.

Ho, ho, ho... Good luck getting the top score!

Case

image.png

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 12-15-2020 7:42 pm

gatornana316
MVP Member

Re: New Game Alert - Christmas Luck Slot is open to all!

Cash out button in Christmas Slots don't work

#3 12-16-2020 6:01 pm

Kedra
MVP Member

Cash out does work, spin doesn't work thought auto spin does. Same issues as with the Halloween Slots game, why use this format if it doesn't work well? Arab nights, Space Adventure and Mr Chicken do, why not use that sort of format?

#4 12-16-2020 6:05 pm

Case
MVP Member

Hi all,

We would like to have a variety of game formats!  There are always bugs with new versions but we are working hard to fix them up.  Part of the reason we launch to MVP Plus first is to try to catch as many of the bugs as possible before we release to everyone.

Can you tell me what browsers you guys are using?

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 12-16-2020 8:29 pm

Kedra
MVP Member

I personally tried edge which could not play at all, took forever to download, and then the screen was like frozen, nothing worked. So changed to Opera there i could get about half of it to work see above.
Thank-you for all you do, know it is not easy.

#6 12-17-2020 8:23 am

Parkithere

If you google up a top view off a pool table !  you will notice that the pockets are not recessed in as deep as theses are  in your table ! its  like the ball has to go through a longer channel before it reaches the hole .
you will see what i mean after looking at top view of a table tyvm

Pool my favorite game. play it 90% of the time . Whom ever designed this pool table! I am sure they have never seen a real table      let alone played a game     just saying ;-}

#7 12-17-2020 8:41 am

Parkithere

table.png

as per my post regarding how the pockets are recessed in your pool table !

Pool my favorite game. play it 90% of the time . Whom ever designed this pool table! I am sure they have never seen a real table      let alone played a game     just saying ;-}

Board footer