#1 06-17-2020 11:42 am

sensiluv3

pool balls

These pool balls are a little to big for the end pockets or this end pockets are a bit small.Plus when you sewer the black ball you should lose your game.

#2 06-18-2020 6:24 pm

Case

Re: pool balls

sensiluv3 wrote:

These pool balls are a little to big for the end pockets or this end pockets are a bit small.Plus when you sewer the black ball you should lose your game.

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on improvements to the game and will consider this.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 07-14-2020 9:44 am

Case

We have not released any updates to pool yet, but are testing fixes and updates internally before we put them out.

Case

#4 07-16-2020 4:03 am

Outlawpool
Website

the bots gets away with any shot.it shoots your balls in.when the bot fouls the 8 near the end of the game sometimes the 8 wont come back on the table.the bot shoots the 8 at any given time.when you make your object ball first and then the cue hits the bots ball it takes your shot away even though you hit your object ball first.also you loose your shot if you hit 2 of your own balls in ,the corners pockets are way to tight.the sides are way to loose.also i have to push the sliders over on the sound half the time in setting on the game so i dont get kicked or freeze.when to close to a ball with the cue ball sometimes you cant shoot unless you hit a rail first.last thing is the breaks are wimpy. ty for listening

#5 07-18-2020 10:56 pm

DJRock

roughly when do u expect a update to be released? its been quite awhile

#6 07-21-2020 5:44 pm

Case

DJRock wrote:

roughly when do u expect a update to be released? its been quite awhile

There are a number of bugs to fix, we just finished testing English and it is working well as well as some of the bugs like not losing when you pocket the eight ball correctly, turns being skipped, etc.   We just are testing a version that addresses most of those now internally before we release it to you guys!

Case

#7 09-25-2020 8:25 pm

sensiluv3

I managed to play on a private table with a friend, however once I had to time out cause I no cue and the second time, both of us had no cue or white ball. From what I have noticed,when you lave game area to chat the game pauses,than when you go to play again the game messes up. Is it possible to separate the game area from chat  so the game wont pause when you wanna chat.

#8 09-26-2020 6:24 pm

MegaDethSoWhat

Thank You Case for Improving. Can not wait till it's fixed. Need the English lol.

#9 12-03-2020 1:54 pm

bbyluvsboo
Website

I love love love pool but why is it so difficult to handle the stick....It just goes crazy the moment i hover over it lol

DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE

#10 01-18-2021 7:10 pm

Havok

Solid start.  A couple improvements and this could come super close to the old Yahoo Pool game.

English needs to be a tad bit stronger in order to give you more control of the table. Perhaps also a slight increase on power.

Needs a way to record your W/L record

I do agree with the last poster never been a big fan of your mouse is the aim.  If you could let us grab the stick and aim that would be a huge improvement. Also if we can use our arrows to fine tune the shot.

Last edited by Havok (01-18-2021 7:12 pm)

Board footer