#1 10-23-2022 2:28 pm

Takerswoman69

BINGO TOURNAMENT GAMES HOW TO PLAY RULES?

10-23-2022

USER ID: Takerswoman69
LEAGUE: Blue heaven

Hello, Case's Arcade Forums,

I have a question about how to get a copy of all the different bingo games and rules on how to play each game.
I noticed on Blue Heaven Tournament, game rules don't have all the games we play listed.
Furthermore, I copied and printed out Blue Heavens' tournament game rules listed on their homepage.
That was two years ago.

I know the host runs the rules on how to play the game before the tournament starts,
but you really don't have enough time to copy or write the rules down before the game starts.
The game listed below is not on Blue Heaven's Tournament game rules list.
TOURNAMENT GAME EXAMPLE
10-21-2022
700 PM EST BARNS
JUMP 1489698
GAME FORMAT: UPSIDE DOWN
GAME NAME: BINGO

I don't like it when I have to keep on asking how to play again, or even worse, write my score total down wrong because I didn't fully understand the rules.
The host will always politely correct me and post my true score. I jokingly reply I'm dyslexic in math, and get a good laugh.
Does the league get the game rules from a bingo game generator, or do they make up the game name and rules themselves?
Just wondering.

#2 01-10-2023 7:32 pm

picalo

Re: BINGO TOURNAMENT GAMES HOW TO PLAY RULES?

Not sure why you would need to write down all the rules for each game???

The games are simple and self explanatory.
Most of our rules are on the home page and rules are run for each tournament. 

When asked to post your score we enter the format you are asked for. You post your base score, then your format score.  Example---Lose the ends= 7592==59. Not sure what is so hard about that?? I would really like to know why you want to write them all down??

Pic

Board footer