#1 06-10-2020 1:22 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

PINBALL

So I had all the letters that spell out PINBALL and nothing happened. Is there not a way of finding out how the scoring in PINBALL is determined??

#2 06-10-2020 7:51 am

Case
MVP Member

Re: PINBALL

I will dig into the code and see if I can figure out what is going on there!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 06-11-2020 8:53 am

Case
MVP Member

Hello,

In order to win the jackpot you must light up all the left side buttons (the ones that give you the little trampoline).   Then you can shoot the ball up the left tunnel, and if you can get it to drop down the M slot through that tunnel it will be awarded.  It is only active for a minute or two so you need to be quick in order snag it, but I'm sure you have seen it can be a lot of points!

Case

#4 06-11-2020 11:48 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Thanks again case but what about lighting up the word PINBALL down at the bottom. I done it once and don't remember getting anything for it.

#5 06-11-2020 3:11 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

I've also noticed you get 50,000 points for every letter that you light up in the word PINBALL but just trying to see if you get anything if you light up all 7 letters. I've done it once and don't recall getting anything. I'm complicated but curios minds need to know

#6 06-14-2020 10:46 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Case - Not long ago I spelled the whole word PINBALL in a single game and you get a load of points for it. I wanna say 20-25 million points and it added a load of points to the jackpot.

#7 06-18-2020 6:25 pm

Case
MVP Member

I will have to look at the code for the game again when I have some time, it is very confusing.  You are probably our resident expert!

Case

#8 06-19-2020 11:11 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Case wrote:

I will have to look at the code for the game again when I have some time, it is very confusing.  You are probably our resident expert!

Case

No need to go through the trouble case. I solved the mystery. Just have to do it again to see how many points are awarded once i get all seven letters lit up. 162 million plus is now the high score smile

Board footer